5 Pittsburgh Area Podiatrist Locations
The first thing Dr. Christina & Staff will tell you is that you don’t have to live with foot problems. And don’t give up your active lifestyle because of nagging foot pain.
You deserve the best of both worlds! And that is exactly what you can expect as a patient of the Beaver Valley Foot Clinic. You will receive the most current, state-of-the-art care and your treatment will be based on the latest cutting edge technology.
But along with receiving the most advanced care, you will take a step back in time. To a time when a patient received unhurried one-on-one care from their personal Doctor. This is Dr. Christina Teimouri’s way: the old-fashioned way.
- State of the art technology in your backyard
- One step ahead in Beaver, Butler & Allegheny Counties
- Fast gentle relief of all kinds of foot care
- Podiatrist Pittsburgh
Beaver Valley Foot Clinic Podiatric Services
- Doctors Board Certified by ABPS
- Ingrown Toenails
- Laser Plantar Warts
- Laser Toenail Fungus
- Tendonitis, Tendinitis
- Orthotics and Arch Supports
- Diabetic Nail Care and Exams
- Broken Bones and Stress Fractures
- ESWT for Heel Pain and Plantar Fasciitis
- Cryosurgery for neuromas and soft tissue tumors
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy for Heel Pain
- Bunion, Corns and Hammertoes Surgery
- Ankle Sprains and Sports Injuries
- Foot Tumors and Ganglion Cysts
- RF- Radiofrequency Treatments
- Rebuilder for Neuropathy
- In Office X-rays
- Foreign Bodies
ACR Certified Vascular Lab
- Laser Spider Veins
- Varicose Vein Treatments
- In Office Diagnostic Ultrasound
Benefits of Beaver Valley Foot Clinic
We have the most advanced technology available to save you from many uncomfortable and often unnecessary surgical procedures. These include Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (ESWT), a 20 minute, non-invasive, office based procedure to treat Plantar Fasciitis and heel pain. We also offer Cryosurgery for neuromas, nerve pain, radio surgery, ingrown toenails, warts and skin biopsies. You will be back in your shoes in 2-3 weeks after most bunions or hammertoe procedures.