6 Pittsburgh Area Podiatrist Locations
The first thing Dr. Christina & Staff will tell you is that you don’t have to live with foot pain. And you don’t have to give up your active lifestyle because of nagging foot pain.
You deserve the best of both worlds! And that is exactly what you can expect as a patient of the Beaver Valley Foot Clinic. You will receive the most current, state-of-the-art care and your treatment will be based on the latest cutting edge technology.
But along with receiving the most advanced care, you will take a step back in time. To a time when a patient received unhurried one-on-one care from their personal Doctor. And this is Dr. Christina Teimouri’s way: the old-fashioned way.
- State of the art technology in your backyard
- One step ahead in Beaver, Butler, & Allegheny Counties
- Fast gentle relief of all kinds of foot pain
- Podiatrist Pittsburgh
Beaver Valley Foot Clinic Podiatric Services
- ESWT for Heel Pain and Plantar Fasciitis
- Laser for Toenail Fungus
- Cryosurgery for neuromas, soft tissue tumors, and Plantar Fasciitis
- Ankle Sprains and Sports Injuries
- Lasers for Treating Plantar Warts
- RF- Radiofrequency Treatments
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy for Heel Pain
- The Rebuilder for Neuropathy
- In Office Diagnostic Ultrasound
- ACR Certified Vascular Lab
- Varicose Vein Treatments
- Lasers for Spider Veins
- In Office X-rays
- Ingrown Toenails
- Diabetic Nail Care and Exams
- Bunion and Hammertoe Surgery
- Broken Bones and Stress Fractures
- Foot Tumors and Ganglion Cysts
- Foreign Bodies
- Orthotics and Arch Supports
- Doctors Board Certified by ABPS
Benefits of Beaver Valley Foot Clinic
We have the most advanced technology available to save you from many uncomfortable and often unnecessary surgical procedures. These include ESWT, Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy, a 20 minute non-invasive office based procedure to treat Plantar Fasciitis and heel pain. Or Cryosurgery for neuromas, nerve pain, radio surgery, ingrown toenails, warts, and skin biopsies. You will be back in your shoes in 2-3 weeks after most bunions & hammertoes procedures.