Foot Doctor Ambridge
Ingrown toenails, heel pain? Help is only a phone call away. If you experience foot pain when you wake up in the morning, find it difficult to wear shoes, or suffer from chronic, everyday foot pain, call Beaver Valley Foot Clinic in Ambridge. Dr. Tina Teimouri, a Board-certified podiatrist in Ambridge, can help you achieve relief from your foot pain. She provides care for problems including Diabetic ulcers, infected toes, Plantar Fasciitis or heal pain, corns and calluses, and bunions.
Foot Problems and Treatments
- Laser treatment for Plantar warts and Toenail Fungus in Ambridge. No other Foot Doctor in Ambridge has lasers to treat foot pain, we do! Gentle even on children’s foot warts, lasers cut treatment time dramatically.
- Bunions and Hammertoes. These problems are both genetic and triggered by ill-fitting footwear, such as high heels, that can place the big toe in an unnatural position. Bunions are described as the big toe pointing toward the smaller toes, creating an area of the bone that angles outward and bumps against your shoe. Hammertoes are irritated by pointy shoes that crowd your big toe in, causing it to have a claw-like appearance.
- Corns and Calluses. When the skin on your foot thickens in certain places, that’s a corn (circular shape) or callus (wide, flat shape).
- Heel Pain. Heel pain is usually in one of two areas. If it’s along the underside of the foot, that is likely Plantar Fasciitis, which can be treated with Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy. This procedure uses high-energy shock waves to rejuvenate the feet and speed up healing. If the pain is along the back of the heel or the ankle, it is probably Achilles tendinitis. Both of these problems are common and most of the time can be solved using non-invasive procedures.
- Diabetes and Foot Care. Diabetics often suffer from nerve damage in their feet, which makes it difficult to recognize pain or problems in the foot. Along with poor circulation, this can create serious problems in diabetics’ feet. Dr. Teimouri sees many patients for foot care in Ambridge who visit her regularly to maintain their foot health and prevent Diabetic foot problems.
Dr. Teimouri uses many non-invasive procedures, but at times, her patients’ foot problems may be severe enough to require surgery. As a Board-certified physician, she uses several state-of-the-art surgical treatments for bunions, hammertoes, and Plantar Fasciitis, including laser surgery and radiosurgery in Ambridge PA.
Other Foot Treatments in Ambridge’s Beaver Valley Foot Clinic
- Toenail Fungus. A virus can turn your toenails into unsightly, thick, yellow nails. A simple, painless laser procedure can fix that problem and allow new nails to grow in.
- Varicose Veins. If you suffer from varicose veins, you may not know that they can be simply zapped away in a quick, 30-minute office procedure. Dr. Teimouri’s Ambridge office can help remove those ugly purple and blue veins on your leg and around your ankles.
- Tattoo Removal. Tattoos can now be removed using the revolutionary r20 Technique, which breaks up the tattoo ink beneath your skin more quickly than other removal services. In fact, a tattoo that usually would take 1 year for removal will now only take 3 months and just a few visits to the Beaver Valley Foot Clinic.
Ambridge Podiatrist Office Location and Hours
Beaver Valley Foot Clinic’s Ambridge podiatry office is open from 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Call 724-266-5959 to make an appointment. You don’t have to live with foot pain!
The office is conveniently located at 606 Merchant St. in Ambridge.
Serving these areas:
Sewickley 15143, Harmony 16037, Bell Acres 15143, Glenwillard 15046, Aliquippa 15001, Shippingport 15077, Coraopolis 15108, Glenfield 15143, Moon Township 15108, Baden 15005, Monaca 15061, Hopewell 15001, Economy 15005, Bradford Woods 15015, Ben Avon 15202, Fair Oaks 15003, Leetsdale 15056, Crescent 15018, Rochester 15074, Freedom 15042, Beaver 15009, Brighton 15066
DISCLAIMER: email contact forms not Monitored for emergencies; if you are having an emergency call 911. Existing patients please call our office directly with any important questions.