Beaver Valley Foot Clinic is a full-service podiatry practice in Hopewell Township in Beaver County. Headed by Dr. Tina Teimouri, a Board-certified podiatrist, our office provides state-of-the art treatment for your foot pain. We provide care for all types of foot problems, including non-invasive procedures, plus we offer orthotics.
Foot Problems and Treatments
- Heel Pain. Not all heel pain is alike. Some runs on the bottom of the foot, and is most likely Plantar Fasciitis. Pain that’s on the back of the heel is Achilles tendinitis. Both are common in people who are active or may not be wearing supportive shoes. Heel pain on the underside of the foot can often be treated using Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT), which helps to heal the plantar fascia, allowing your feet to heal quickly. We are the only providers of ESWT in Pittsburgh and the surrounding area.
- Ingrown Toenails. Hopewell’s podiatrist for ingrown toenails. Gentle fast with same day appointments available ,especially if you have an infected ingrown toenail.
- Diabetic Foot Care. Diabetics are prone to complications from Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, including infection and diabetic ulcers. This can eventually lead to amputation of toes or feet, so it’s important to take very good care your feet if you’re a diabetic.
- Bunions and Hammertoes. Bunions usually form when you wear high heels often, or other footwear that doesn’t fit well. The big toe is usually pushed to the side and becomes angled, causing the bone to become sore and red. This can cause pain and affect your gait. Hammertoes are another common foot problem caused by footwear that leaves your big toe in a claw-like arrangement.
- Corns and Calluses. Corns, when skin on your foot becomes thick and forms in a circular shapes, and calluses, when hard skin spreads out over the foot, are formed by pressure on the foot. Both can become painful.
- Orthotics. If you need extra support for your feet, Dr. Teimouri, your podiatrist in Hopewell Twp can measure and then provide custom-made orthotics, or arch supports.
- Surgery. There are times when non-invasive procedures don’t take away your foot pain, and surgery is required. Dr. Teimouri is a board-certified podiatry surgeon who performs operations on common foot problems for Hopewell residents, including ingrown toenails, warts, spurs, bunions, bunionettes, hammertoes, and neuromas. She also uses radiosurgery, which easily removes unwanted tissue to treat ingrown nails. She can also use this specialized surgery to treat Plantar warts and surgical incisions for other treatments like hammertoes.
Other Treatments Provided by Hopewell’s Beaver Valley Foot Clinic
- Laser Toenail Fungus. If you have thick nails that are affecting what kind of shoes you can wear, try laser fungus treatment. It’s fast and painless, kills the fungus living under your nails, and in time your nail will grow out normally.
- Varicose and Spider Veins. When blood pools in your veins on your legs and around your ankles, creating unsightly red lines, you’re suffering from varicose veins. Sometimes called “spider veins,” this problem can be fixed easily using a half-hour office procedure.
- Tattoo Removal. While tattooing has become more and more popular in the past decade, many people would like to remove their tattoos. It used to be that tattoo removal services took many months—often years—and lots of office visits to work. Dr. Teimouri uses the r20 Technique, which allows tattoos to be completely removed in only a few months.
Beaver Valley Podiatrist Office Hours
Beaver Valley Foot Clinic’s Hopewell location is open every day from 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
You can call us at 724-375-1577 to ask a question or schedule an appointment.
Beaver Valley Foot Clinic’s location is at 2438 Brodhead Rd. Hopewell, PA 15001.
Click on Map for a larger image.
Serving these areas:
Aliquippa 15001, Rochester 15074, New Brighton 15066, Beaver Falls 15010, Chippewa 15010, Monaca 15061, Hookstown 15050, South Heights 15081, Shippingport 15077, Enon Valley 16120, Freedom 15042, Leetsdale 15056, Georgetown 15043, New Sewickley, Center Twp
DISCLAIMER: email contact forms not Monitored for emergencies; if you are having an emergency call 911. Existing patients please call our office directly with any important questions.