Often prescribed orthotics and insoles are covered by your insurance when distributed by a podiatrist!
Arch supports help prevent plantar fasciitis and treat heel spur pain
We now offer CROCS , Spenco Sandals, & OTC Arch Supports that you can try on!
When considering an arch support or orthotic insole device, go to a podiatrist to be evaluated, at a Foot Clinic not by a salesman at the Good Feet Store. A thorough bio-mechanical exam to evaluate specific joint motion and gait pattern as it pertains to the lower extremities, heel pain, your foot type, muscle strength, arch pain, heel spurs found, age, shoe gear and activity level will also help properly prescribe your arch supports or foot orthotics.
Benefits of Custom Orthotics
- Tailored to your activity and foot type
- Prevents further damage to your foot from abnormal motion
- Custom made – to provide maximum comfort
- Helps alleviate heel spurs and arch pain
- Covered by many insurances
Arch supports and Orthotics come in Rigid, Semi-Rigid, Soft/Flexible and dress shoe – Ask your doctor about the right style for you.
We supply arch supports and orthotics to Pittsburgh, and Butler, Allegheny, & Beaver Counties.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Evenings and weekend available for emergencies
Call now for general information or to schedule an appointment 878-313-FEET (3338)!
- 22 years of experience
- 4 convenient locations
- Board Certified Podiatrist ABFAS
- Customized treatment plan
- Confidential private settings
- Pittsburgh’s locally and family owned
- Minimally invasive and non-invasive options
- Comfortable atmosphere
- Medically trained staff
- On-site physician
- Free parking
- Free coffee