Don’t let foot pain stop you from living a healthy, active life! Visit Dr. Tina Teimouri of the Beaver Valley Foot Clinic in Robinson Township for revolutionary treatments that will solve your foot pain problems. Dr. Teimouri is a Board-certified foot doctor, which means that she has finished additional schooling and has passed rigorous oral and written tests for podiatrists. You can trust her with your foot care.
Foot Problems and Solutions
Dr. Teimouri can solve many foot problems through gentle, non-invasive methods.
- Calluses and Corns. These are caused by thickening skin that develops in either a cone or flat shape on your feet. It can be a painful condition but can be solved by a trip to the podiatrist.
- Bunions. Bunions develop when your big toe curls in toward the smaller toes on your feet, usually due to ill-fitting shoes or pointy-toed heels. This causes your bone in your big toe to stick out to the side and drag against your shoe.
- Hammertoes. If your big toe doesn’t fit properly into your footwear, over a series of years it will develop a claw-like appearance and will not be able to lie flat again.
- Diabetes and Foot Care. Patients with diabetes must be very careful with the care of their feet. Due to poor circulation and damaged nerves that most Type 1 diabetics experience, they should use a trusted Board-certified podiatrist for their care.
- Heel Pain. Dr. Teimouri sees many cases of heel pain every week. It’s common because many forms of heel pain are caused by the pressure that feet endure every day from regular every day activities and exercise. Plantar Fasciitis, which is heel pain along the underside of the foot, can be very painful. However, it can usually be solved by Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT), which is a non-invasive procedure that promotes self-healing. If you feel pain along the back of your heel, it’s likely Achilles tendinitis.
Some foot pain can’t be solved by non-invasive procedures. Dr. Teimouri will evaluate your condition and let you know if your pain will be relieved through surgery. She uses radiosurgery to remove Plantar warts, small tumors, and unwanted tissue in the feet. She also performs surgery on severe cases of bunions, neuromas, and hammertoes.
Other Foot and Leg Problems
Dr. Teimouri’s Robinson Township patients also visit her for:
- Varicose Veins. If you start to develop small lines in your legs and around your ankles, you probably have varicose veins. These develop as we get older and valves within our legs’ veins start to “leak,” leaving veins filled with blood. If allowed to sit, your legs may start hurting. Dr. Teimouri and her staff can fix varicose veins in just a 30-minute visit.
- Toenail Fungus. Toenails that have become yellow, think and broken are caused by a fungus that lives beneath your toenail. A painless laser procedure can kill the virus and allow new growth to begin.
- Tattoo Removal. Tattoos aren’t permanent—they can be removed using a laser system. Dr. Teimouri uses a procedure called the r20 technique that quickly breaks up the ink under your skin, removing the tattoo in only a fourth of the time as other techniques.
Robinson Township Podiatrist Office Location and Hours
If you’d like to make an appointment at Beaver Valley Foot Clinic’s Robinson office, call them at 724-375-1577. They are open from 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The office is located at:
Robinson Towne Center
133 Church Hill Road,
McKees Rocks, PA